We are growing fast and we need a new member to manage our daily sales. We believe you are a creative and commercial talent able to further develop our sales potential.
As Sales Executive at Melacs, you will be responsible for taking the lead to achieve the sales growth and profitability of our power products, specifically for our B2B customers. You will be a key player in creating and implementing the sales strategy, ensuring short- and long-term growth. A coaching and collaborative mindset is essential to reach success in this position, both in terms of motivating and inspiring the sales team and also by being a collaborative leader amongst your peers, as you will be a part of the Management Team. The role reports to.
We strongly believe in diversity and inclusion across all dimensions, and as a leader you play an important role in creating this work environment. You coach, lead and encourage others which makes your environment thrive and grow. With curiosity you constantly seek new opportunities to expand the business and find new solutions to creating a superior customer experience.
Developing and implementing sales plans on operational level to secure short- and long-term growth and profitability.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities.
- Managing the sales process and constantly seeking to develop and challenge.
- Building close customer relationships with new and existing customers.
- Forming and coordinating your sales pipeline to grow and maximize sales.
- Participate on behalf of the company in events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers and prospects to share with internal teams.
- Securing structured and correct reporting, such as sales pipeline and forecasting.
Requirement and skills
- Strong track record of developing sales strategies and translating plans into business. solutions and results, preferably with international B2B customers.
- Experience of successfully scaling and managing all aspects of the sales function, including. long sales cycles and contract negotiations and reviews.
- Strong customer focus and results orientation, a trustworthy relationships builder
- Self-motivated and a strong team player and willing to travel 30-50 days annually
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally with the ability to influence
- People oriented with communicational and leadership skills, with an ability to motivate and lead people in a dynamic environment.
- You possess strong personal drive and are persistent in working towards common targets.
- A university degree is seen as great advantage but in this position your personality traits will be valued higher than a formal education.
- As we are a Swedish company, acting on an international, you are fluent in Swedish and English.
Please send your application via Melacs web application form: www.melacs.se/career
Melacs is a Swedish supplier of electronic energy products within the rapidly growing renewable energy sector for an international marketplace. Melacs have in-house research, development and manufacturing of control systems, inverters, converters, as well as advanced solar cells systems generating both electricity and thermal heat, and a variety of energy related peripherals. Melacs have a unique system configuration to offer storable solar energy solutions. Solar energy made dispatchable!
Download position discription
Apply for this position